When looking at the Retail shelf in the salon it can be daunting. There are 3 shelves of products that cover every single hair need. So how do you know what product is best for your hair? First it is always best to consult with your stylist. Your stylist is the one person that knows your hair best and knows the Chemical history.
If your hair feels dry, dull and brittle it needs moisture to reignite the soft, supple & shiny hair.
- All Soft
- provides 15x more shine
- replenishes & maintains essential moisture balance
- increases manageability, suppleness and shine.
- All Soft Mega
- Instant nourishment for severely dry, coarse hair
- helps to repair strength and restore softness
- delivers shine and manageability
- Frizz Dismiss
- increases manageability and decreases puffiness
- instant smoothness and shine
- tames unwanted flyaways/baby hairs
- sulfate and sodium chloride free
There are 5 ways to tell if your hair is lacking protein. Your Hair Has High Porosity, Lost Its Elasticity, Stringy Or Limp, feels Gummy Or Sticky or it is breaking off.
- mega mask fortifies damaged hair to 15x stronger
- 75% reduction in breakage with anti snap
- infused with protein to restore strength
- helps prevent breakage and split ends
- Redken’s Extreme hair care line has a few different protein treatments that are made of a plant based protein. Plant based protein cannot be over used unlike a keratin based protein which too much can have an adverse effect of damaging the hair and breaking it off.
- Mega mask: deep treatment & care extender apply for 5-10 minutes then rinse.
- CAT: protein reconstructing treatment. Use 1-3x per week. Apply post shampoo for 3-5 minutes follow with a conditioner
- Anti- snap & Length sealer: apply to towel dried ends to protect ends from splitting
If you are unsure which product is best for your hair issues, please consult with your stylist. Adding a chemistry treatment to your normal 4-6 week appointment will help to boost moisture and/or protein. Chemistry shots is a 2 step service which provides intense results through highly concentrated ingredients that are formulated to suit your own specific hair needs.